Thursday, July 19, 2007

More cards today.

I'm still sick today, but I managed to drag myself off the couch long enough to make a few cards. Drew and I celebrate our 3rd Anniversary on Monday, so I made this card for him. I hope it's not too girly looking! I used Doodle That, and the sentiment is from the new Hugs and Wishes set.
I have a ton of scraps lying around so I tried to use some of them in cards. I could probably make 100 cards using patterned paper and STILL have scraps left! It's a never ending pile! The first is using the new In Color: Sky Blue, and Double Line Doodles!

The following was for SCS challenges SC133 and CC122. I loved these colors together and the sketch was lots of fun! Again I used a Hugs and Wishes sentiment along with Love It behind the sentiment. This is some of the new chipboard as well!

7 comments:

cherie said...

love the cards! sorry that you still are sick. hope you are feeling much better very soon.

kdj said...

fantastic cards - especially like the anniversary card (big fan of the simplicity of black, white & red). Get well.

kdj said...

Hi Jen - me again :) I just nominated you as a 'Rockin' Girl Blogger' ... Posted the scoop on my Stamp Garage blog.

Anonymous said...

Card is not girly at all!! Of course, that's from a woman's point of view. All of your cards are beautiful! Hope you feel better soon!

Colleen said...

Sorry you are sick, but WOW on the cards!! You so so talented!!!

Anna said...

I love all of your cards. A Great use for scraps!

Unknown said...

those cards are precious!