Monday, July 16, 2007

I made stuff!

I've been slacking in the craft department lately.. so I finally sat down with some of my new stuff and made some things! I just LOVE the Baroque Motifs set and matching paper . It's gorgeous!
So bummed they got rid of the organdy ribbon, but that's okay. I still have a lot left to use, for my own pleasure of course!
I made this clipboard to keep tabs of consumables I need to order. I can't tell you how many times I've forgotten to order Barely Banana cardstock!

I made this for a color challenge on SCS, and I can't for the life of me find which number it was now. I also cant believe Roses in Winter is gone, it's one of my favorite sets ever. I don't think you can make a bad card with it!
I saw the idea of using the flower punches to create faux primas on SCS. I have a friend/customer who buys a lot from me, so I try and give her little gifts of appreciation with each order. This jar came from Ikea and I filled it with flowers punched with the threes for you punch, daisy punch, and spring flower bouquet punch out of my rich regals scraps. Good way to thin out the scrap pile!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow love the cards and the Jar too ....

cherie said...

that jar is so cute and a great idea to use the flowers like that. beautiful cards!

tasra said...

love it all...good for you for getting those creative juices flowing.

Anonymous said...

Your cards are soooo beautiful!
And the jar is cute too! Could you send me some of that inspiration? I'm a little dry here! LOL!

Jane F. Smith said...

Great stuff!!! they really are gorgeous!

Angel said...

Gorgeous projects.... all of them....beautiful work!