Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fill The Frame

I looked through my photos and picked some older ones for the Fill the Frame challenge. The first is my DH in Cambridge last summer. I love his smile!


This is my friends daughter. She has the biggest dimples I've ever seen on a kid when she has her full smile on. This pic has a few hot spots as it was a bright sunny day last summer. I was across the street shooting with my 70-200 f/4L.
This is my bass guitar, I was experimenting with shallow DOF after I got my 50mm f/1.8 lens last year.
Ahh, baby Dominik! This is the same kid that's in the BDU cap for the childhood challenge! He was 2 months old in this photo.

Riley is Dominik's big brother. His head is being held at a funny angle here, but his big eyes captivate me, making it one of my favorite photos of him. I can't wait until my munchkin' is born so I have a "model" to take lots of pics of! :)

10 comments:

cherie said...

These are all great fill the frame shots! I relly like the guitar one. I took one like that the other day of my sons guitar! Your hubby does have a great smile and all the kid shots are so sweet!

tasra said...

Those are great shots. The last one with the gorgeous eyes is just fantastic. What a cutie pie!

Wendy said...

Wow these are wonderful photos...I love the DOF on the guitar to sweet...and the baby and older boy do have beautiful eyes...there is just something about the eyes that do me in...and of course lets not forget that GREAT shot of your hubby, lol...he does have a nice smile...thanks for sharing.

jenney said...

I love the girl on the bike shot and the guitar shot the best. Very cool shots!!!

Jane F. Smith said...

AWESOME shots!! I particularly like the guitar shot!!!

Gayle said...

Wonderful "wow" shots and imagination! Love them all!

Carla said...

Love the pics...especially the guitar strings! So cool!

Anna said...

Great photos. Love the guitar!

Colleen said...

I LOVE these! That guiatar shot is
SO COOL!!!

Anonymous said...

All wonderful shots! I love the guitar. (of course, I'm partial to guitars! LOL!)