Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I was Blog Tagged!

Kristy at The Stamp Garage tagged me, I feel so special! Thanks for thinking of me to tag! The rules say I have to share 7 things about myself and tag 7 other bloggers. So here goes:

1. I'm a California native, currently stationed in England with my hubby Drew, for the USAF.
2. I'm 15 weeks pregnant with our first child, due Jan 7th, 2008!
3. I have a spoiled rotten Great Dane named Cosworth, and a Munchkin Cat named Eibach.
4. I love to modify and work on cars.
5. I can play flute, piano, oboe, bass guitar, and mallets (xylophone, marimba, etc.).
6. I want to be a Veterinarian when I grow up.
7. I'm 83lbs lighter than I was 2 years ago, 61lbs lighter than last September.

Alright, that was fun!! Now if I can only find another 7 people that haven't been tagged yet. Sorry if you have been already!

Cherie @ Capture The Memory
Lynn @ Lynn's Random Ramblings
Heather @ Heather Taylor Photography
Michelle @ Just A Thought
Jamie @ Photos By DJ
Monica @ Evan's Daily Journal
Michelle @ Confessions of a Scrapoholic

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!

AND losing all that weight! Good for you!

NJStampinMom / "Lynn" said...

oh wow! Lots of fun info about you... and I got TAGGED too! EEEK :) Have to think about this one. Thanks.