Monday, June 11, 2007

Textures, and some color.

Two of these I took today, and the last one I took a few months ago, but thought it fit in well here. The first two were taken with the macro lens again at f/9 with flash. The last one was with flash at f/6.3.

This is a seashell from a little house decoration we have.



This is part of a picture frame that we got in Barcelona Spain. The are really big on mosaics there!
This is a feather from a feather duster :) I tried to clone out most of the dust spots, but you can still see some!

9 comments:

tasra said...

Great macro shots! I love the tiles best. The perspective from the side really adds depth and dimension and the colors are so vibrant. Having fun with the new camera!

Anonymous said...

Wow on the feather duster!!

photo_chick said...

I like the mosaic tiles the best I think, but They are all great.

Jane F. Smith said...

wow!!! awesome shots!!

jenney said...

I love the texture in these pictures!!! Have fun with your new camera!!

cherie said...

love the tiles. great texture shots.

Unknown said...

you lucky girl and your camera! Love the shots of the mosiacs especially!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

These are so unique- I love them! Love the macro look!

Unknown said...

These are great!!!
you really used the "lines"