Monday, June 11, 2007

It's HERE!

My 30D came in the mail today, and I'm so stoked! I bought it used, though practically new as it had under 1000 shots taken with it and is only 3 months old. Since I already have most of the lenses I want (for now that is) I just bought the camera body, but here is my new love with my 17-40L on it. It's so much BEEFIER than my XT, it's great! I love the huge screen, and the solid feel. So from now on, all my pics will be taken with the 30D as my XT is going to a new home tomorrow!

6 comments:

tasra said...

Congrats on your new investment. You must be so excited! Can't wait to see the new photos with it!

Anonymous said...

This is a great camera. My boss has this one. It is his backup camera. Number one is a Mark II. (I think). Anyway, I get to use it from time to time and I really love it. My work requires a fast camera and this one is great. The big screen really helps me out too. I don't have to did out my glasses to try to read the screen! LOL!

photo_chick said...

I expected to see pictures taken with the camera, not of the camera! Not keeping the XT? I don' tknow if I could do that, I am so sentimental about my eqipment, plus I am a pack rat who keeps everything.

Good luck with the new toy and I look forward to seeing mor egreat images form you!

cherie said...

so cool to get new equipemnt have fun with it. look forward to seeing the photos you take.

NJStampinMom / "Lynn" said...

AWESOME! I must say I have the XTi and I'm not really 100% sure of all the differences, but I know you take awesome photos, so this can only make them BETTER! Use it in good health!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Yahoo!!! Have SO much fun with it, you lucky duck!