Monday, June 25, 2007

Childhood

Well, this is at least one shot for the childhood challenge. This is little Dominik, he is our friends youngest son. Dom was born last May (2006) and I came *this* close to having to deliver him in the car, but that's another story! So now, here he is, dressed in Dad's BDU cap.

I was crawling around on the floor chasing him and his brother trying to take photos of them, but wasn't having much luck. They are quick little guys and they were a bit hyperactive. It's been raining for what seems like forever!

I tried a new way of post-processing... not sure if I like it, but it was fun! This photo reminded me of when I was young, I used to wear my moms shoes around the house, or my dads baseball glove which was half the size of my body. I still have a few pics from today to go through, hopefully I'll find a couple more worth posting! This is it for now though!

10 comments:

jenney said...

Wow! Those eyes are gorgeous!!!!

cherie said...

how sut is he. great childhood shot. we have lots of old photos of the boys in dad's shoes and hats etc.....nice job!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

he's adorable... I love those big eyes!! Love what you've done with the edges, too.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shot! Love his eyes!

Unknown said...

Cool processing - makes his eyes - pop! Beautiful!

Jane F. Smith said...

Wow..those eye!!! Nice photo!!!

Anna said...

Great photo, love those big blue eyes.

Gayle said...

Wow, what beautiful blue eyes!!! He is CUTE and I love that he is in his father's hat. It just makes an adorable photo.

Colleen said...

You captured those gorgeous eyes perfectly!!

Wendy said...

I love this! I love how his eyes draw you into the photo!! Great job!!