Friday, December 1, 2006

As One Ends, Another Begins.

Somehow I managed to sign up for two math courses that overlapped each other (Math 012 and Math 107), one being a prerequisite for the other. They only overlap by a month, so while one course is finishing, the other is just beginning.

I'm happy to announce that I will be passing Math 012 with an A. I was quite pleased with the results since it had been so long since I'd taken a math course. Unfortunately that class doesn't count towards anything, but the other one does. We've had one test in Math 107 and I found out today, that I got 100% on it!

Next week brings us to a proctored midterm and I'm very nervous. I hope I'm ready. Now that Math 012 is finished I can concentrate on keeping my postings up and ahead on my homework in 107. While I haven't been behind, but I like being ahead, it makes me feel like I have some room in case i get too busy, or something comes up.

However, so far, my adventures back in to school have left me extremely happy. I only hope it continues on this well. Maybe I will reach my goal of becoming a veterinarian someday. I just have to keep on trucking along, preferably racking up A's as I go.

-Jen

1 comment:

Debye said...

I have no doubt that you will reach your goals! Happy birthday, baby. Love you!-mom