Saturday, December 16, 2006

Altered Frappuccino Bottles

As stated in my previous post, I've been working on Christmas gifts this week. I've decided to make altered frappuccino bottles for gifts for my coworkers and I finished one up last night! Here is the finished result:

The box is decorated using Holiday Thyme paper, and the Like it a Latte set. I used hodgepodge Hardware, and stitched grosgrain ribbon to decorate the front.


The bottles are decorated with more Stampin' Up! Holiday Thyme paper, non SU vellum quotes, and tags were made using the large and small tag punch. Each tag opens up to reveal a little saying or directions. The bottles have hot cocoa mix, marshmallows, candy canes (stirring sticks), and Mint Chocolate M&Ms. Yum!! I will hopefully finish the rest of them this evening and will get those posted as well.

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

Very Cute! I've heard of altering the frap bottles but hadn't really seen it yet. I know, where have I been?! :)
I was just on SCS and got to your blog from from one of your posts. I'm always looking for new blogs to get some inspiration from!
Hope you've had a great weekend after that crazy week you had last week!