Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Paparazzi Day 2

Well, today was less than exciting. I didn't get any faces today either! I did catch a glimpse of Scarlett Johansson, and Natalie Portman again, but even the extras only came out twice! It was still fun, and I got another lesson from Jason the photographer about what metering mode to use for this kind of stuff, and a bit of a fill flash lesson (not for this stuff). Too cool!

Here's Natalie Portman, out of costume and headed back to her trailer.

Scarlett Johansson. She passed by one more time while I was there, but she was too quick and I missed it, doh!!
Here's some extras, but I liked the photo anyway... The dress is beautiful, and check out the guys shoes!!

I took some more, I'll post them when I get around to processing them.

2 comments:

cherie said...

fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you looking at a new career as a paparazzi?? LOL! Nice shots.