Monday, August 20, 2007

I've been busy!

Between cleaning out closets and sorting through stuff getting ready for our move back to the states, I've been crafting like crazy. All of a sudden I decided to finish my projects I had lying
around, and the pictures I meant to scrap ages ago. So, here's what I've been up to!

This wall hanging is made out of chipboard coasters covered with Basic Grey PP, and SU Pretty in Pink matted behind it, cut with scalloped scissors. I adhered ribbon down the back to hold it all together leaving a loop at the top to put a ring trhough so I could hang it on the wall.

These photos are of the roses we had in our front garden just after it rained. I started with white bazzill CS, and used Basic Grey Gypsy pp on top of it. You can't tell, but there is crystal effects on the water droplets to make them have a raised appearance. The butterflies were made with a Heidi Swapp mask, and I painted with pearlescent MM paint. The letters are painted chipboard as well.


I can't get enough of Bronc Buster!! It's large and hard to work with, but I love everything that is made with it! The first card was for a Splitcoast Color Challenge using Bayou Blue, Chocolate Chip and Sahara Sand CS. I stamped the images in Chocolate Chip ink, and sponged around the edges. Weathered BG was used on the Bayou Blue pieces and I attached Sahara Sand eyelets with a crop o dile.

Again, using the Bronc Buster set, and the Thank U sentiment from True Friend out of the Holiday Mini. I layered Outlaw PP on Chocolate Chip CS and again used Chocolate chip Ink on Very Vanilla CS for the main image. I also double stamped Linen over the main image. I distressed and sponged the edges and wrapped linen thread under the main image.

1 comment:

cherie said...

wow you have been busy! and it all looks great. Loving the bronc rider, nice work Jen.