Monday, January 1, 2007

Ladybird Macro




















We had sun today, yay!! Even if it was only for a little while. I took this opportunity to go out with my Macro lens in search of bugs and creepy crawlies. Well, it's far from creepy, but i found a whole pile of ladybirds hanging out on the fence, and this was my favorite shot. It's a bit oversaturated as my calibrate my laptop monitor and I dont' trust the desktop with its harddrive problem to use it for my photos right now. I decided to leave it the way it is because I like the bright and bold colors. They remind me of spring, and that it wont be winter forever.

4 comments:

Debye said...

Love the colors. Happy New Year!!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What an amazingly colorful and interesting picture! Love the angle.

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW! That is truly an inspiring photo!

Unknown said...

Jen, I love checking out your blog and seeing your great photos. A few months ago I bought a D-SLR and am looking into getting a macro lens and was wondering if you would share what you have. I love your close-ups. Thanks for sharing what you can.
amy