Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Study of Texture

I know I haven't been very diligent in posting lately. Life gets so busy so quick! I was sick with the stomach flu for about a week and a half, and really didn't do much of anything. I'm feeling better, but now poor Drew has my sickness! I'm in my last week of my College Algebra class, and I start Statistics next Monday. Work is going good, I'm going to a seminar tonight on management of the diabetic cat! I can't say that it will be the most exciting seminar, but hey, I like to learn about everything. I've also been going to the gym EVERY day, which has been hard, but a positive step for me. My weight loss was slowing down and I needed something to kick it into gear again. As of yesterday, I'm down 37 pounds from October (52 down from 2005), yeah!

Now, on to my photo. This is actually a feather from my feather duster, the fine lines of feathers always intrigued me, so I thought I'd take a photo. Unfortunately I couldn't find a bird to sit still long enough for a close up, so I resorted to using my feather duster as a model. At least it cooperates when you ask it to stay still for a few minutes!

I hope everyone has had a fabulous start to the new year!

-Jen

No comments: