Saturday, September 29, 2007

Quick update..

Just wanted to pop in and post a quick update since I haven't posted much lately! We're preparing to move back to the US sometime this month so it's been busy around here! Since my stamp stuff will take 2-3 months to arrive at our next base I've been trying to make the next 3 months worth of Birthday, Christmas and We've moved cards! I've successfully made them, but BOY was that a lot of stamping!

After that I started packing my stamp room and it's almost complete. I've never realized exactly how much stuff I have! I have inventoried each box to put in an excel document, printed one out to tape on the outside of the box, and photographed EVERYTHING going into each box just to make sure it all makes it to the other side of the pond. So once I finish, I'll unload the photos off my camera and post the ones of my cards I have made!

It already seems kind of boring around our house since most of my stamp room is packed, when evening comes my normal routine of listening to music or an audio book while I stamp has been disrupted. Hopefully we will see orders this week so we can get things moving quickly and get back home.. once the ball starts rolling, it will roll fast and I can't wait! In the meantime... back to organizing and cleaning!

I'll post more later!

P.S. In case some of you that regularly follow my blog are unaware, I am 26 weeks pregnant with a baby girl! I do have a second blog following my pregnancy that I try and update at least once a week, it can be found here! If it gets really quiet on this one, you can always pop in and see if there's something going on on that side. :)

2 comments:

BenjaminBuell said...

this is sunny saying hi email me at dnactivation@gmail.com

cherie said...

good luck with the move! sounds like you are very busy.