Saturday, March 10, 2007

I've been busy!

I know, I haven't updated my blog in a long time! Immediately after returning from Italy, I had to study for a statistics midterm which HOPEFULLY I passed. I wont know for a few weeks. Work has been busy, and well, life just gets away from me. I haven't had a chance to stamp since my last card I uploaded. So I decided tonight I was going to sit down and get creative.

I made a spring mini sets; Bunny Hugs. I also couple of easter cards with one of the new altered a clock and some canvases out of Basic Grey Blush paper. I saw the canvases in a magazine, I think it might have been Scrapbooks, etc. and thought it was a cute idea. The craft store had these mini canvases, so I bought a few to try it out on. I think it came out really cute and is a great crafty add to decorate my walls with. Plus you can never have too much BG!!






So I'm off for now, I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to post again. I've got to prepare for stamp club next weekend. When I finish getting everything prepared I'll post the projects for this month!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Your bunny cards are great...love 'em both!

StampingBetty said...

cute easter cards!