Saturday, March 3, 2007

It's an Animal!


Sorry it's been so long since I've updated my blog! I've been busy with school, work, and my trip to Italy last weekend. It's put me really far behind! I'll post pics of my Italy trip later, I still have to process them. I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to do that, but I'll get to it, I promise!

I got to pick up my new toy on Friday, a Dyson Animal! Wow does this thing have some suction power! I'm totally pleased with the purchase! I vacuumed the whole house (except the stairs), and when Drew came home, he was just as excited. He wanted to vacuum the stairs, so I let him, and captured a picture while he was at it. He went from the stairs to the whole downstairs (again), I couldn't believe how much stuff came off the floor even though I had just done it yesterday. Yowsa! After he did the floor, he started with the couch, inside and out.. he was on a roll! I decided I had to scrap the event. Since I've had scrappers block for so long I was amazed that I was able to create something in just about half an hour! So here's my layout of my new Dyson, and Drew, giving it a workout on the stairs!

No comments: