Friday, July 9, 2010

Tuesday Trigger - Poppin' Off The Page

I'm dusting off my creative blog and trying to get my mojo going again! Starting off with the Tuesday Trigger from Moxie Fab World.

Here is the trigger image:


and my interpretation of it:


I knew I had this black and white paper from Love, Elsie and the fine lined florals reminded me of Friends 'til the end from Papertrey Ink. After I had it all together, it felt like it was missing something.... BLING of course! I used coordinating stickles to add some shimmer to my flowers and sentiment.

I still feel like it needs some ribbon, but since I had already sewn my background paper onto the card, and I couldn't find another place that satisfied me, I left it off.

Thanks for the inspiration MFW!

Hmm... now to redesign this blog that has been collecting dust for almost a year!

7 comments:

Paula Laird said...

Love this, Jen! What a great take on the trigger!

Shay S. said...

Wow, Jen. This is a great card! Very nice take on the inspiration piece.

Dana said...

What an unbelievable card! Amazing! Great job.

Sylvia said...

Great job with the trigger!

Jennifer Magreevy said...

Glad to see you're dusting off the stamp creativity mojo and getting going again!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jen! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Heather said...

Please email me! I have a question about your blog! :)

HeatherVonsj@gmail.com