Thursday, January 1, 2009

Project 365

I'm wiping the dust off this blog and getting started on one of my New Years Resolutions.... MORE photos!!!

The goal is to take a photo every day of the year. At first I considered doing photos of myself to document how I change over the course of a year, but then I decided that taking a photo of anything will document my life equally as well and help me gain experience in a variety of ways. So here it starts! I may not get an opportunity to upload every single day, but I will try my best to do it as often as possible, and label each day as I take it.

So follow me on this challenge, you know I always love your input!

-Jen

1 comment:

Denise W said...

Sounds like fun! Glad you are taking on the challenge. I think it will be fun to watch the pile of photos accumulate through the year!