Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hello MOJO!

Well, I seem to have my mojo back when it comes to making cards and scrapbooking! Yahoo!! I had really just been making a lot of messes lately, and the last couple of days I've been able to make a few creations. This makes me very happy.

Here's what I've been up to:

This card I made and took apart about 5 times, so it's a bit rough, lol. I decided I wanted to try sewing on a card (can you tell I don't sew), so I gave it a shot. I also added lots of bling!
This is a spring inspired card! theres lots of these colors on the trees around where I live, so I thought I'd incorporate that into a card. I was happy with the way this turned out, it makes me smile!


This one was made for a three splitcoast challenges. The color challenge, sketch challenge, and limited supply challenge! You can't really see it, but theres iridescent ice on the Cool Caribbean blooms!

I wasn't entirely thrilled with this Leaning Tower LO. I took this photo when I was in Italy with my sister in law Jane in February. The mix of blacks and browns bothers me a little, but I'm sure I'll get over it. Besides, they can't all be perfect right?? I've been dying to use these huge blooms that I bought, and here was my chance!

The sun was setting just as I was getting off work last week, and I had my camera with me (of course), so I pulled over at the end of our road and took this photo. It was also the first photo I took with my new lens (the 17-40 f/4L), as I had just gotten in the mail that morning. I loved the colors that came of it, it certainly is beautiful!

No comments: